Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Outfit of the day, with a little help from my dog..

 I haven't done a post on here for a LONG time, so after time out buying more clothes, finally leaving England for a couple of trips (I have missed out for too long) and going to one of the best festivals ever - Coachella, I decided a blog post was due. It's just a nice and simple outfit of the day and nothing spectacular but it's a start. I hope to put up more and finally get back into this as I have really been meaning to :-)

As you can see my beautiful little french bulldog Moz decided to join in!
I think he was a little concerned and wondered what was actually happening!
I think the whole blogging thing should be pretty fun for me at the moment as I am trying not to buy any clothes as I could be moving out (ouch, miss you already shopping sprees!) and hopefully doing some blog posts and getting some inspiration from fellow bloggers will be a nice little distraction. Yeah right..!


Top - Amoeba records, Skirt - River Island, Socks - ASOS,
Shoes - ASOS, Earrings - Primark, Necklace - Unknown.
I guess I feel new to this, all over again, so I am going to leave it at that! Below I included a picture of me having a little high five with Moz once it was all over. He is such a wonderful dog and I think he is super smart. I know everyone goes on about their dog being smart but I swear he really is! 



Also I must add, ideas for my next post are welcome and would be greatly appreciated. I do hope you all had a wonderful bank holiday weekend and this week is just as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment