Sunday, 9 June 2013

A Little Bit Of Lucille...

Hello everyone! Lucille and Buster here! Okay, I hope some of you got my Arrested Development reference there and if you didn't then run and watch every single series and then thank me for it for the rest of your life. Lucille Bluth is definitely a style icon and a very under rated one at that! Anyway, another outfit of the day post today! I previously enjoyed doing make up and beauty related posts but I just don’t buy products like I used to. At the time I was training to become a make up artist and that side of things was my main interest but in the long run I have always preferred fashion.
Since the course ended I have done make up work and enjoyed it to some extent but my love for the industry was very short lived. I would feel like I wanted to style the models and lusted over beautiful clothing, ignoring the products that once excited me!

My future plans involve many creative paths that I tend to stay quiet about as I am always fairly private about the things I want in life. I just find the idea of someone knowing what you want and wondering ‘why is she not there!?’ shameful and depressing! I will say though that my ambition is back and I feel I am on the right track. Anyway, now on to the topic that actually matters to you all here - my outfit! Most of my clothing is found in charity shops but I always try and throw in accessories that are from the high street. I do find it quite hard as i try and steer clear of high street brands as much as possible. I just always feel like it hurts me when I buy anything at a ‘normal’ price as I am used to spending a maximum of £5 on an item!

Here, I decided to throw on some pastel shades as the weather has been much nicer over the last few days. My blouse and trousers are both charity shop buys and the shoes were my mums in the 90’s (it seems I have finally find a 90’s item that doesn’t leave me rolling my eyes and sighing.) They are actually from River Island which makes it even more amusing as I avoid that shop like the plague. The local going out spot in my area is like a River Island badly styled catwalk (meowww!) My earrings are from ASOS, the one place that I really do rely! I absolutely adore ASOS. My clutch bag is from Accessorize and was a last minute purchase when I was desperate. I like it but it was over priced, as their items always are. The metal on it also smells scary and wrong..
P.S - I had to leave out photos that included my face really as my hair looks like it was based upon a lego character style and I really don't fancy looking back at that in a years time whilst my hair grows, so in the world of blogging I will pretend it never happened.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone! Lots of love from me and miserable Moz! xo

:-)








No comments:

Post a Comment