Tuesday, 9 July 2013

ASOS Accessories, my top pastel picks.

I thought I'd post my top picks of pastel accessories that can be found on the wonderful ASOS. I absolutely love pastel items. I also love ASOS a lot too so the combination cannot be beaten! I cannot think of anything better than looking like a giant ice cream all summer. That is not actually a joke. I will not ramble too much for once and just share with you below pictures and prices. Enjoy!




1) Ri2K Leather Double Buckle Shoulder Bag RRP £144.00 £85.00
2) ASOS Premium Jewelled Bib Necklace WAS £40.00 NOW £26.00
3) Cheap Monday Pink Point Flat Shoes £60.00
4) SOS Cluster Clip On Earrings £8.00
5) ASOS HEARD Platforms £65.00
6) ASOS Satchel Bag With Scallop Trim And Buckles £22.00


1 comment:

  1. Number 1, Number 2, Number 3 and Number 6, YES!

    Why is the first bag so damn expensive? GAH.
    x

    ReplyDelete