Wednesday, 10 July 2013

OOTD, polka dots and more Moz!

Hello everyone! It seems this blog is kind of back on track with posts and such after I left it alone for almost two years. I am really enjoying blogging again, especially all the outfit of the day posts that I get to do with my lovely French Bulldog, Moz. I think he secretly loves doing them too. I am off on holiday tomorrow (as I mentioned a million times before) so over the weekend there will be no posts. 



Shoes - Topshop Socks - ASOS Dress - ASOS Bag - Vintage Scarf (tied around bag) - Camden Market Earrings - Camden Market Sunglasses - Camden Market (Customised by me.)


I decided to wear polka dots today after thinking about the A/W 2013 Miu Miu collection after laying my eyes on it yesterday. It has actually been playing on my mind for all the wrong reasons. I guess that means that it is a bit weird that I went and threw a bunch of polka dots but my mind works in mysterious ways. I think my dislike for it stems from the fact it reminds me of an outfit that I'd have worn when I was 14 years old. Sometimes a good thing. Usually a bad thing. Anyway I hope some of you enjoyed it!

Have a great weekend! Here are some awkward hugs and kisses from me and Moz xo

1 comment: