Saturday, 15 March 2014

www.thevelvetepidemic.blogspot.co.uk

Hello my blogging friends! I decided that I'd write a quick update on here and once again, send you over to my new blog The Velvet Epidemic as it's certainly been going well post wise. I've managed to do a few outfit posts, a 'What's In My Bag' and also squeezed in some book reviews over the past week. Whilst I'm doing that, my blogging partner Josh is updating you all on new and magical music! It has expanded and become more of a lifestyle blog but I enjoy it much more that way - it means we get to speak about pretty much everything - my intense rambles have a place! Below I included a few recent photographs (to entice you.... Cupcakes would have been better but this will have to do for now as we aren't that advanced yet. Someone sort that out, please). 


 

www.thevelvetepidemic.blogspot.co.uk 
Hope to see you there!
Stevie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment